Baked Matic emerges as an innovative pioneer in smart contracts


The Baked Matic smart contract is basically a locked staking rewards pool, the funds deposited are converted into and represented as ‘Beans’ on the dApp. The project will pay you up to 8% of your investment daily.

Track live crypto price of 10000+ coins!


Your choice whether to:

“Eat Beans” — claim your rewards daily

“Re Bake” — compound your investment.

They have a great mechanism built into the smart contract where you are

Your daily reward rate is up to 8% daily but will decrease if you withdraw too regularly, hence it is recommended to follow a 6-day Rebake 1 day Eat Cycle every week, for both the longevity of the protocol and your own reward rate.

Do take note that if the Total Value Locked (TVL) in the contract is dropping this reward percentage can also drop to 2–3%. To date, the TVL of the contract is only increasing and the reward is stable at 8% per day (May decrease based on the user’s withdrawal habits)

Related:  Cardano ($ADA) ‘Aggressively Priced’ Compared With $SOL, $ALGO, $XTZ, and $NEO: Messari

Taxes & Fees

There’s a 10% fee on your initial investment. From each of the 10%, 75% will go towards development while the other 25% will go towards Marketing.

Audited By

Haze Crypto 

https://hazecrypto.net/audit/bakedmatic

Solid Proof

https://github.com/solidproof/projects/tree/main/Baked%20Matic

Tech Audit

https://github.com/Tech-Audit/Smart-Contract-Audits/blob/main/TECHAUDIT_BAKED%20MATIC.pdf

Telegram Group 

https://t.me/bakedmatic

Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.


Download MAXBIT Android App, Your best source of all crypto news!

Google Play

Source link

Share this article: