- Bitcoin lost $21,000 as support and is over 5% down today
- This comes after news of Silvergate halting operations.
- Contagion spreading into the banking and financials sector of the economy, with banks particularly seeing a heavy red day.
- SVB Financial Group (SIVB) is down 65%, and trading has been halted on the main exchange several times.
- Vix is above 21, while Nasdaq, S&P, and DXY are in the red for today
- However, Gold is up 1% today
The post Bitcoin loses 21k support, as contagion from Silvergate enters banks, financials sector appeared first on CryptoSlate.
Share this article: