BitYard and credit card service provider -Transak, muscle into India and Mid Asia for 1 billion crypto market.
Track live crypto price of 10000+ coins!
- Transak enables developers with seamless and easy-to-integrate crypto onboarding infrastructure technologies, in line with their objective of making decentralized applications accessible.
- Transak has partnered with some of the biggest web3 players, like Polygon, MetaMask, WazirX, and others, to provide API-driven fiat payment options in 100+ countries and cryptos on 30+ blockchains.
- Transak has added UPI FIAT payment functionality to Metamask, Ledger, Decentraland, WazirX NFT, Terra Station, Anchor, BitYard, and Hiro as part of its India launch.
- Transak is continuing to invest aggressively in Indian talent as a major market and will hire 150+ positions locally over the next year.
About the Partnership
In order to give India and Mid Asia crypto users a faster way to trade crypto, BitYard partnered with Transak. They committed to creating a convenient and efficient depositing system for its users. Through this partnership, BitYard users are able to purchase crypto-assets instantly through Mastercard/Visa payments and transition easily from fiat to crypto.
Headquartered in Singapore, BitYard is a crypto derivative exchange offering services in 150+ countries globally. BitYard has continuously optimized and upgraded the platform and has brought many quality trading services to users.
Supported Coin Through Transak Payment
- Stablecoins : USDT / BUSD / USDC / DAI
- Main Coins : BTC / ETH / BCH
- ALT Coins : DOT / MANA / MATIC / BNB / SOL and More!
- 100+ Other Fiat
New Event Now! Use Transak Buy Crypto – 0 FEES!
03/01-03/15 Limited time event on BitYard. Users can get the hottest crypto with credit card without paying any trading fees
Step by step guide: “Fund And Buy Cryptocurrencies With Your Credit Card On BitYard Via TRANSAK”.
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.
Download MAXBIT Android App, Your best source of all crypto news!
Share this article: