As the year 2022 is coming to an end, it does seem that there is some good news for crypto investors after all. After the FTX debacle, things have finally started to settle within the industry. This has become evident since the popularity of the up-and-coming crypto project Calvaria: Duels of Eternity shot up recently.
Calvaria has been in the news for quite some time now and is gradually gaining investors’ attention during its presale stage. Within a span of a few weeks, the Calvaria presale has been able to accumulate a whopping $2.5 million. Now, there are tons of reasons for it to gain momentum.
Here’s all that crypto investors should know about Calvaria’s latest presale and what’s in store for 2023 and beyond.
Calvaria: Duels of Eternity Presale Raises $2.5 Million
Even at the time of writing, the Calvaria presale is live and is at Stage 5 of the Presale. Currently, the price is set at 1 USDT = 30.77 $RIA. There have already been $2.5 million raised, and around 133 million $RIA tokens sold.
At this pace, many in the crypto community feel that the cryptocurrency might go for an early IEO instead of going for the scheduled one which will take place after the presale is concluded. With less than 17 million RIA tokens left, it is to be seen how the crypto investors react and move forward with this opportunity.
Exclusive IEO Deal With BKEX
The native token of Calvaria, $RIA will soon be available on the BKEX exchange. It was announced on 19th December in a press release from BKEX.
We will get listed on @BKEXGlobal !
More details will be posted later.https://t.co/mkjXnF9Lc0#calvariagang
— Calvaria: Last Stage Presale is Live! ✨ (@CalvariaP2E) December 20, 2022
The news comes as the presale for the crypto project Calvaria has been going quite well, and might have caught the attention of the decision-makers at BKEX. It might turn out to be a great move for Calvaria, as BKEX is one of the top 20 largest crypto exchanges in the world and handles over $550m in daily trade volume. It also receives more than 1.5 million weekly visitors on its platform- giving Calvaria the right platform to be seen at.
According to the deal that has taken place, BKEX will handle Calvaria’s IEO for 24 hours, after the presale concludes.
What is Calvaria & its Advantages?
After the FTX collapse, and the declining popularity of 2021’s meme coins which rode on popularity and fizzled out eventually, crypto is seeing some changes. The newer crypto projects are now looking forward to focusing on a project’s viability and innovation. This has led to investors shifting their interests.
Calvaria is seeming to be one such project. It has tried to bring the best of both worlds. Firstly, it has gamified the entire user experience, leading to an exciting user experience. Secondly, it features gamified DeFi that can lead to the blockchain adoption rate rising to the maximum.
One of the best features, that’s probably attracting the investors towards Calvaria is the fact that the owners can truly own the resources within the game, and it wouldn’t be, in any manner, owned by the game. This gives a true sense of ownership to the players. Many investors’ concerns about a paywall have also been dropped, as Calvaria is free.
Another major advantage of Calvaria is one that truly makes it stand out. Unlike other games, Calvaria truly focuses on providing its players with an opportunity to earn within the Calvaria ecosystem. Some of the main sources of income within the game are: selling the purchased game resources, selling the $RIA tokens, or earning the $eRIA tokens by playing.
Other Upcoming Crypto Projects
While Calvaria is nearing its initial exchange offering (IEO), there are some upcoming crypto projects that are currently in their presale stages and will be going for an IEO soon, and big returns can be expected.
- RobotEra (TARO): RobotEra is yet another project which is a metaverse world where the founders are attempting to create a Sandbox-style project. The native token behind the project is $TARO which will be used in the in-world economy. In the game, the Robot NFT will be the user’s character and the lad will allow users to build assets on their lands.
- Impact Project (IMPT): The IMPT token recently made its debut on LBank, and concluded its presale. It had a pretty successful presale, and its recent listing on an exchange has led to a 35% surge in its price in the last 10 hours. The Impact Project is an essential one as it has a unique offering in place. With the help of blockchain technology, the project aims to revolutionize the carbon credits industry. It has partnered with more than 10,000 brands from across the world and makes it easier for organizations and individuals to contribute to saving the planet from climate change.
- Dash 2 Trade (D2T): The Dash 2 Trade (D2T) project is a world-class crypto analytics and social trading platform, which provides insights to its investors that enables them to make more informed decisions while investing their money.
It has exciting technical features like trading signals, providing buy/selling opportunities, social sentiment analysis, strategy builder tools, and social trading tools that provide every investor with institutional-grade ways to invest. Behind the platform is the D2T token that is taxless and an ERC-20 token on the Ethereum Network.
There is a lot to look forward to with Calvaria: Duels of Eternity. It has been perfectly able to combine the excitement of P2E and the sense of ownership of a metaverse-based game in one. While the presale for the crypto project has gone fairly well, it is to be seen how well the crypto project performs beyond its presale and in its upcoming IEO.
As the crypto markets finally recover from the FTX collapse, newer projects, like Calvaria aim to make a difference by putting value and utility-first for its investors. So, with the new wave of crypto projects coming in, it is to be seen what their long-term viability will look like.
FightOut (FGHT) – Newest Move to Earn Project
- CertiK audited & CoinSniper KYC Verified
- Early Stage Presale Live Now
- Earn Free Crypto & Meet Fitness Goals
- LBank Labs Project
- Partnered with Transak, Block Media
- Staking Rewards & Bonuses
Share this article: