Currently, millions of individuals are monitoring and researching cryptocurrencies on the most centralized websites, which is completely contradictory due to the fact that the crypto world was made to be decentralized.
The problem is that the biggest aggregators actually run the game. Big tokens have no problem spreading the word, but what’s up with the newer ones – with projects that just started. Getting listed on one of the biggest aggregators can make or break you. How do you make it?
Track live crypto price of 10000+ coins!
Decentralized Crypto Research and Listing community-driven Platform
CryptoToday is an upcoming decentralized crypto data and listing platform made by the community for the community. Listing a project in the early stages of building a community takes a lot of time to get exposure and spread out the word. The project wants to get listed on a site to get validated and social proof.
Nowadays, the process of getting listed often includes some fat bribes to so-called “agencies” if you don’t want to wait for a couple of months while the project fails to succeed. Even if you get lucky and get listed on the sites, you will probably end up unfairly ranked on the 100th page.
Why is CryptoToday different? Fill out and submit the proposal for getting listed; you get instantly on the community voting page, community checks and validates the information you provided, and at most 108 hours you are listed. Not only are you listed, but you got massive exposure from the community, and guess what? They have already thoroughly checked out your whitepaper. Getting listed and voted by the community and all that true the blockchain and fully decentralized. What about the users that vote? They are not left out.
Vote 2 Earn
All users that are an active part of the CryptoToday community can earn while validating information in the given project proposals. After checking the provided information and ticking checkboxes, the user can lock his $LIST tokens into the vote. Once the voting time expires, the majority of votes are the successful ones that share the reward pool given by the project.
- The listing is extremely fast (108h at most) and fair
- No VC’s
- Everything is community-based
- Newly listed projects will instantly have high community awareness (free marketing)
- Vote 2 earn will award those who vote the most
- No presale
Not even speculators! Because on fair launch which is scheduled for March 7th 2022, you get 10% of the tokens, with the remaining 90% unlocked at a rate of 10% monthly, supporting holders and proper believers in the decentralized crypto space.
Every single investor token will be unlocked before any team tokens will be available.
You can check more about CryptoToday on their website and in the whitepaper. Also do not hesitate to follow them on Twitter, Telegram, and Discord.
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.