Sneakmart – a community-driven application that’s focused on streetwear, including sneakers, clothing, and accessories, has collaborated with leading marketplace StockX for their Metakicks NFT Drop.
- According to a release shared with CryptoPotato, Sneakmart has entered into a partnership with StockX for its Metakicks mystery box NFT drop.
- StockX is one of the leading streetwear marketplaces with over 30 million monthly active users, and it will be the official “physical sneaker partner” of Sneakmart’s first Metakicks mystery box NFT drop.
- While users will be able to mint NFTs, each one of them will be linked to 625 real pairs of sneakers hidden in the mystery boxes, and the team will include different models, including two pairs of Jordan 1 Dior and two pairs of Jordan in collaboration with Travis Scott. The total worth of the physical sneakers will be more than $200,000.
- However, the NFTs themselves won’t be visually linked to the physical sneakers, but the information will be stored in the metadata of the NFT.
- In addition, soccer powerhouses like Didier Drogba, Marco Veratti, Kinsley Coman, and Thilo Kehrer will have 1/1 editions of Metakicks that are personalized to their image – NFTs that will later be auctioned on OpenSea before the official drop.
- Those who win the auctions will have the opportunity to see some of their games in VIP lounges.
Binance Free $100 (Exclusive): Use this link to register and receive $100 free and 10% off fees on Binance Futures first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to receive up to $7,000 on your deposits.
Download MAXBIT Android App, Your best source of all crypto news!
Share this article: