Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) have become the go-to killer application for the gaming sector. The reason is simple: NFTs are a form of assets whose ownership is recorded on Blockchain. They also correspond to a unique and specific digital piece of art, image, video, or in-game tool.
This means that, for the first time ever, gamers can finally earn money with their talent (play-to-earn gaming). Metaverses can also turn game-play elements (characters, accessories, and even virtual land) into tradable assets with real-world value.
Track live crypto price of 10000+ coins!
Unsurprisingly, NFT gaming is experiencing a head-spinning period of growth – with more to come:
- Axie Infinity, the leading NFT metaverse, generated $3 billion in NFT sales in 2021. It has over 2 million daily active users.
- There are more than 800 blockchain-based video games that allow you to earn rewards with NFTs.
- A survey has shown that 58% of 197 game developers from the U.S. and UK said they are starting to use blockchain technology. While 47% have already started incorporating NFTs in their games.
- Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian forecasts that P2E games will be 90% of the gaming market in five years.
- More than $300 million in NFT metaverse land plots were sold in December 2021 alone.
What’s more, the application of NFTs to metaverses (a sector worth up to $1.54 trillion by 2030) has been labelled by Bloomberg as the place “where crypto, gaming and capitalism collide”, and potentially bigger than the internet revolution.
Edensol , the new kid on the block
A new NFT metaverse game is positioned perfectly to ride this convergence of powerful future trends – Edensol. This innovative game was developed by Lithuania’s Golem House game studio. It has been designed to attract savvy NFT investors, newbie gamers, and the tens of millions of aficionados of games like Path of Exile and Diablo 3.
Edensol revolves around four powerful elements:
- Powerful Gameplay – Quests, Heroes, Monsters…and much more. Edensol players are either Mages, Warriors, or Rangers, battling extraordinary creatures on electrifying quests – or fighting each other for supremacy, winning NSOL tokens (the platform’s native crypto) and grabbing additional NFTs as prizes.
- Valuable & Unique NFTs – NFTs take the form of each unique character, special accessories, and land plots in the Edensol world. NFTs can be earned by winning battles/tournaments, or purchased with NSOLs – and can also be sold just as easily in the Edensol marketplace or on major NFT exchanges like OpenSea or Mintable. Edensol will periodically release limited edition NFTs to generate long-term value for collectors and gamers.
- Guilds – Guilds are players that group together and stake NSOL tokens to occupy land and fight for rare NFTs. Guild members share earnings from land income. They can also raid other territories from other Guilds – building a valuable virtual land NFT empire.
- The Solana Edge – Edensol was built on the Solana blockchain for three simple reasons: it’s blistering speed, it’s amazingly low costs, and its unprecedented scalability. Not only can Solana process process 710,000 transactions per second, but it does see at costs as low as $0.0001. This compares to the 2.5% to 5% Ethereum-based exchanges charge for trading NFTs, in addition to gas fees. An added plus is Solana’s extreme liquidity, with a daily traded value of over $2 billion. The end result is that Edensoll players can buy and trade as many NFTs they want, as often they want, and at almost no cost. This is the perfect set up for making sure the Edensol gaming metaverse can grow quickly from the very start.
The next leading NFT metaverse
Edensol stands to make a mark in the gaming world by combining a unique game with all the advantages of NFTs for gamers, collectors, and investors alike. With NFTs booming, and metaverses becoming the new frontier of the gaming sector, Edensol is readying to launch its token sale at a perfect time. The goal is simple: become the next leading, undisputed, and globally recognized NFT metaverse of our time.
All the information contained on our website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. Any action the reader takes upon the information found on our website is strictly at their own risk.