Although many exciting developments take place quite often in the cryptocurrency space, it’s not every day we see someone betting a million dollars on whether or not the price of a coin would be higher or lower than the current. Well, that’s exactly what happened hours ago.
- Well-known cryptocurrency community member going by the Twitter pseudonym AglodTrading said yesterday that he’s willing to bet anyone $1,000,000 that the price of LUNA will be lower than its current in 1 year.
— Sensei Algod (@AlgodTrading) March 13, 2022
- And while it may seem like an awful lot of money to wager on a bet of the kind, it didn’t take long for the founder of Terra – Do Kwon – to take it up.
Cool, I’m in
— Do Kwon 🌕 (@stablekwon) March 13, 2022
- Kwon further proposed to do a bet where UST isn’t de-pegged the same time next year, and he is even giving 2:1 odds for it. It doesn’t seem that his last bet was taken at the time of this writing.
- Both parties agreed on the following terms of the bet:
-Cobie receives 1M USDT from us each
-Next year same day, if price of LUNA as reported by coingecko is higher than 88? He delivers the LUNA to me, if not, he gives it to you
- They agreed for the 24-hour average price of LUNA on March 14th, 2023, to be the deciding factor. The money is already sent, and can the address can be tracked here.
Binance Free $100 (Exclusive): Use this link to register and receive $100 free and 10% off fees on Binance Futures first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to receive up to $7,000 on your deposits.
Download MAXBIT Android App, Your best source of all crypto news!
Share this article: